Thursday, September 03, 2009

Craft Room (Slash Office)

Paul and I use the second bedroom as an office/craft room. It's great! This weekend he helped me move my very heavy sewing cabinet two feet to the right where it's much more convenient to use, and in celebration I sewed a bunch of already cut-out Wees.



I started to embroider a canvas grocery bag with a sushi pattern and then realized I needed fish-colored yarn. At 37 cents a pop, it's cheap to stock up. I really like these plastic bobbins for winding the thread too.




I finished chart 3 of the Icarus Shawl. I only knit this when I have time and enough concentration. The yarn and pattern are joys.

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Cute stitching!

It's great to have all your craft stuff in one place.

Candyce said...

Ellen loves your wees :) She very enthusiastically bites their faces.

Sarah W. said...

Thanks!

I'm glad Ellen enjoys them. They are meant to be played with as hard as she likes!