Sunday, April 06, 2008

Baby Love

I recently did a bunch of secret gift knitting for my friend Candyce, who's having her first baby! I hadn't done much baby knitting before.

Cones of cotton yarn gave me a lot to work with. I also used various colors of Sugar n'Cream Stripes. The labels are from Michael's Martha Stewart collection.

Dishcloths for the father-to-be, Andy, (his faves):




Baby washcloths:



Mucho burp cloths:





Sweet baby kimono in cotton yarn and silk ribbon from Textile Fabrics.



4 comments:

Katie said...

How nice of you! Those are some really cute knits.

Sarah W. said...

Thanks! Honestly, I was so excited; it made knitting so much fun.

~ Cee ~ said...

Sarah, we love all the great, wonderful presents. I'm actually putting several of the items into our labor bag to take to class Monday to show them off. The giraffe rattle is also my focal point for labor :)

~ Cee ~ said...

BTW, Andy says the dishcloths are his favorites, but we are both in love with Ellen's bib!!