Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Lost in the shuffle

Here are some things I made in July as presents for my friends. I just realized I never blogged about them. The first is a bunny that I made for a care package I sent my friend Leslie when she moved from Memphis, Tennessee, to Mountain View, California.

The set of four napkins were for my friend Andy, and I hope they are a bit of payment for all the help he and my very good friend Candyce, his wife, gave me when I moved this summer! Moving my half ton of stuff in extreme heat was no easy task, and I owe everyone big time.

Click on the napkins to see a larger image. The embroidery patterns are from Sublime Stitching.











3 comments:

Laurie said...

Very cool!

Thanks so much for the card, that was very sweet! I'll miss you when we're partying.

Btw, have you signed up for Ravelry yet? (www.ravelry.com) I signed up a few months ago and just got my invite this week. It's amazingly cool & looks absolutely time-sucking!

Sarah W. said...

You're welcome! I'm excited for you and Greg!

I have not signed up for Ravelry. I'm sure I could spent hours on it!

~ Cee ~ said...

Aw, thanks, Sarah. We love you!
Andy & Candyce