Sunday, August 20, 2006

Wonderful!




Lookee at my kitty toy, from Wee Wonderfuls! I also knit her a cardigan, which is a free pattern from the website. (I found some mistakes in the pattern, but they were easy to foresee.)

The fabric, felt, and yarn were items I had on hand. I've been a on a craft-buying diet, but I thought making an exception to buy buttons to finish up my kitty was acceptable.

I also sewed up the sleeves to My First Sweater while watching
The Commitments. I'm blocking the last piece, and I hope to have the sweater completed in about a week. We'll see.

3 comments:

Laurie said...

She's truly adorable! I love the fabric too.

Katie said...

Oh, she's so cute!

Sarah W. said...

Thanks! The fabric is the same pattern as the dress I made, but in a different color scheme. Amy Butler again.