Saturday, August 26, 2006

Things I covet

Anthropologie has new, gorgeous knitted items.

There are two Butterick patterns I may run out and buy this weekend (Hancock's has them on sale for 99 cents). One is a
dress that reminds me of a silk dress I saw (and caressed) at BCBG. The other is a messenger bag, although truthfully, it would probably be cheaper to buy the Old Navy canvas green messenger bag that I like.

Amy Butler has such cute patterns, it's hard to choose just
one.

I also want to steal
Hilary Lang's brain and talent. Check out her new, devastatingly adorable dolls! Anyone have a futuristic, villainous, brain-sucking device?

3 comments:

Jennifer Coomer said...

Love Amy Butler. And Hillary Lang inspires me to no end.

Sarah W. said...

Textile Fabrics on Eighth Ave. South carries Amy Butler's patterns and several fabrics. FYI!

Laurie said...

Very pretty Butterick dress pattern.

I love the Anthropologie sapling dress. It's so Jane Austeny!