Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Digital hopes

Before the week is out, I should have a new cell phone, a camera phone. I'm hoping I'll be able to finagle photos from it and onto my blog. That would be wonderful.

Last night I sat down and finished my Mother Bear Project bear. It had been laying about, taunting me. I'd like to get a few current projects wrapped up so I can work on new projects, specifically a Wee Wonderfuls doll, and the Lotus Blossom Tank (from Interweave Knits, Summer 2006). Also, my living room needs attention in the craft realm--it's nearly exploding with fabric my mom and sister gave me. Everything's a jumble.

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Oh goody! I look forward to your photos!

Katie said...

Ah, yes, I understand the explosion of craft things. Sometimes my livingroom gets a little out of control just with knitting-related stuff.

Candyce said...

I'd love to see your mandarin dress when it's finished.