Sunday, July 09, 2006

Scrap-o-rama

Katie and I are going to make some cat toys for our boss, who cares for many, many cats, and who is on medical leave. I went looking for yarn candidates and found that my "stash" is nearly all scraps! Plen-ty of options. I've got leftovers galore. I can't throw the scraps away!

I started wondering what I had that wasn't a scrap: Sugar n'Cream--whole balls, sock yarn, ribbon novelty yarn, fuzzy novelty yarn, and my Cascade yarn from Kate the knitted cat. I wouldn't call the Cascade scrap because I think I have enough to make a third Kate (I finished a second Kate this weekend).

Meanwhile, I was very excited about the Wee Bunny I made earlier this week because it finally meant I could do something with the fabric scraps in my fabric stash. Yes. I have two stashes. It frightens me sometimes.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Your cat toys are very cute. I'm inspired to get going on this now! Stash scraps, here I come.

Sarah W. said...

Great! I live to get people excited about the crap I'm excitd about!