Monday, June 05, 2006

Favorite footrest


When we visit my parents' house, Dodger loves to lay on the footrest of my dad's recliner, right up against dad's leg, and with one of his own legs dangling precariously between the footrest and chair seat. From the footrest he can comfortably sleep, or launch at a doggie friend like it's his own personal springboard. Here's a picture of him resting his chin on my leg while I knit. Ralph is also pictured with his nose hanging off the seat. It's quiet when the dogs collectively decide to nap!

M-D dishcloth update: I've made three! I made two with Sugar 'n Cream yarn I really liked the colors of. One is called Swimming Pool and the other Key Lime Pie. I bought this yarn this weekend--I couldn't dip into the vacation stash! Vacay next week, woohoo!

This weekend I bought some gorgeous taffeta cloth for a dress, and to figure out washing care, mom suggested I burn a tiny piece to determine if it melted like a synthetic fabric, or became white flakes like silk. Well, it melted! Polyester (or acetate or whatever) sure isn't what it used to be. It feels and looks great!

2 comments:

Candyce said...

Where are you going for vacation?

Sarah W. said...

Eureka Springs, AR!