Sunday, April 12, 2009

Mom's Sontag Fin

Unexpectedly, I finished mom's sontag before her big historical event this weekend, which was down near Columbia, Tennessee. I wrote out directions for her to block it since she has much more floor space than me.




I think she needs to tug it down around her shoulders more and some in the back.



Oops, looking kind of short in the back there! She added a historically correct button for the closure in the back.



Very warm in April in wool. Mom said the I-cord was "so professional looking!" Heehee.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Very nice. She looks very pleased with it!

Sarah W. said...

Thanks! She said she took it off after a while--too warm!

Jennifer Coomer said...

Fantastic!It looks like it would be very good for keeping one's "girls" warm.