Sunday, September 23, 2007

Getting better

I'm sure when I go to the doctor tomorrow he or she will tell me I have strep throat. Friday I was too sick and feverish to do anything but wallow in my own sweat in bed. All day. It was not pretty. I was also too sick to even think about knitting all the great projects I have lined up, which made me a little sad.

I am feeling better! I made a lot of progress on my Red Scarf, because the rest of the weekend I've been feeling well enough to knit, but not well enough to drive anywhere--sort of voluntarily housebound.

I found these great knitting backgrounds tonight: Potter Craft backgrounds.

4 comments:

Laurie said...

Feel better!

Sarah W. said...

Thank you, dear.

~ Cee ~ said...

How are you feeling today (Wednesday)?

Sarah W. said...

I feel well! Tired, but well! Thanks.

(And this is way past my bedtime because I was entertaining out-of-towners.)