Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Mon ami tricot




(I hope that translates to "my knitting friend" in French, but my knowledge of French is severely lacking, so I have my doubts!)

Until several months ago I had a really cool neighbor named Cecile who was a fellow dog person. Sadly for Berry Hill, Nashville, and all the doggie friends, Cecile relocated to her native France, leaving us all Cecile-less and Pitchoune-less. Pitchoune is Cecile's constant companion, champion frisbee catcher, and all-around sweet little poodle girl. She and Dodger are great friends. And although he weighed about twice as much as she did and sometimes tackled her, Pitchoune could outrun Dodger and still played with him.

Unbeknownst to me, Cecile recently checked out Lookee Here! and emailed me for the pattern for Paul's Hat 2, which is the "First Hat" pattern in Knit 2 Together. I was happy to oblige! Also, Cecile sent me the cutest darn pictures of her and Pitchoune.

We miss you, Cecile and Pitchoune! Orlando says hi!

1 comment:

Jennifer Coomer said...

Oh! Jolie petit chien!!