Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Dear Santa,

Here's some knitting and sewing books I'd sure like. I've been a very good girl all year.

Knit 2 Together by Tracey Ullman and Mel Clark

Sew U: The Built by Wendy Guide to Making Your Own Wardrobe by Wendy Mullin, et al.

Amy Butler's in Stitches: More than 25 Stylish Sewing Projects by Amy Butler

New Complete Guide to Sewing by Reader's Digest Editors

The Pleasures of Knitting: Timeless Feminine Sweaters by Ann McCauley

Stitch-It Kit by Jenny Hart

Sublime Stitching: Hundreds of Hip Embroidery Patterns and How-To by Jenny Hart

Vogue Knitting Stitchionary: Volume One by Trisha Malcolm

I'll leave out some Pumpkin Spice donuts and a glass of milk. XOXO, Sarah

5 comments:

Candyce said...

Do you remember that terrible Christmas song that went something like, "Hey Santa" and another singer said, "Heeeey Saaanta"?

Candyce said...

It would help if I were actually singing that to you, though, wouldn't it?

Candyce said...

Ah -- it's apparently the Wilson sisters, and it is called (appropriately) Hey Santa.

Sarah W. said...

No, I don't remember that. My current favorite nontraditional Christmas tune is the Ramones's "Merry Christmas (I Don't Want to Fight Tonight)" Indeed!

smelk-o-matic said...

Thanks for the blog comment - and yes, I definitely have the sock sickness!!!

I've got a similar list going for knitting books (that was promptly sent via e-mail to my dad's attention last week ;) ): http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/ref=yourlists_pop_1/103-7946273-5601458

Nice to meet you!!

Smiles,
Erin