Sunday, July 16, 2006

Eureka! Photos!

Well, I finally got the photos I took in Eureka together. Although my dad successfully evaded the camera, he was on this trip too, believe it or not. This album is perfect if you like old buildings, gardens, and my sister Anna.

Eureka Springs, Arkansas, is an old Victorian town that grew because of its natural springs, which people believed had healing powers. Eureka is in the Ozark Mountains, and has neighborhood after neighborhood of Victorian houses. It's a really special place my family's been visiting for years. Yes, we took our dogs this time. Enjoy! Eureka Springs album

3 comments:

Candyce said...

Looks like an amazing town. Is it fairly quiet or is there a lot of tourism? Tell Abby her hair is great!

Laurie said...

Hey I like your photos, esp. teaching your sisters to knit. Way to spread the craft!

I used this site for my bars: http://www.yarntomato.com/percentbarmaker/?barPosition=100&leftFill=%23c71585

You can find others by googling "progress bars"

Sarah W. said...

Candyce--It's a tourist town, but it wasn't built for car traffic, as you can tell.

Laurie--Thanks! Abby liked knitting, but Anna wasn't very interested.