Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Buddy


My Dad ran out and adopted a red, short-haired mini dachshund last September, and named him Buddy. It's a great dog name, but when you already call every male dog and person "buddy," things get a little complicated.


Buddy is the youngest dog in my parents' menagerie (four dogs, one cat), and is full of himself. On Monday I was visiting at my parents' house and I was sitting on the computer chair in the kitchen, alone with the doggies. I had my feet on the floor, and my skirt came down to my knees. Buddy came over in front of me, and before I knew what was happening, he reared up on his back legs and stuck his wedge-shaped head under my skirt, into the wedge-shaped gap between my thighs! And just stuck there. I gave a surprised cry and then started laughing hysterically!!

No comments: